M100F Student Microscope
Entry level microscope
The M100F Series is our entry level microscope. It has a simple but robust frame, very reasonable quality objectives, and low-voltage rechargeable power supply. It has separate coarse and fine focus controls which make it ideal for younger users.
2 year warranty on defective parts and workmanship. prismoptical.com.au/warranty for more information
- Simple and robust design
- Low voltage, rechargeable
- Separate coarse and fine controls make it easier for younger operators.
- M100FLED - monocular with 4×, 10×, and 40× objectives and simple stage,
- M100FLED - monocular with 4×, 10×, and 40× objectives and simple stage with mechanical slide holder, and
- M100FBM - binocular with 4×, 10×, 40×, and 100× oil objectives and mechanical stage.
|Eyepeices||10× 18mm with pointer||2× 10× 18mm|
|Viewing Head||45° inclined monocular||45° inclined binocular|
|Turret||3 position||4 position|
|Objectives||4×, 10×, and 40×||4×, 10×, 40×, 100× oil immersion.|
|Stage||Fixed simple stage
(110mm × 120mm)
optional mechanical attachment
|Dual layer mechanical stage
(125mm × 130mm)
|Condenser||Simple NA 0.65||Abbe NA 1.25|
|Focus||Separate coarse and fine control|
|Illumination||Adjustable 0.2W LED|
|Power Source||6VDC 500mA from 110VAC - 240VAC supply|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on defective parts and workmanship. prismoptical.com.au/warranty for more information|